who at supperclub would want to eat a la carte when you can join us on a sensory journey and let us do the hard job of choosing for you and our international head chef can guide you, tongue first, through your evening, carefully tailoring our menus to the night’s themes and performances, each course cleverly and beautifully crafted to tantalise and leave you craving the next like the supperclub junkie you will become.
our journey begins at 8pm, but you will want to join us from 7.30pm to prepare yourself over a twisted mind martini before we draw back the doors and welcome you inside for what the evening has in store. our carefully selected menu, entertainment and club entry is priced at £49.50 per person.
supperclub understands some of us prefer to worship all of god's creatures rather than devour them with a full-bodied red, so for specific dietary requirements, including any potential swelling of the non-enjoyable kind just let us know honey we're here to talk... 020 8964 6600
you are also able to keep your bed after 11.30 should you wish. call us for a chat about how drunk you will have to get to do so...
take a look at our sample menus for an idea of how we plan to tantalise your tastebuds.
• aromatic satay soup
• tuna rossini with foie gras served with raisin bread and a red mulled wine gastric
• rack of lamb, pommes fondant, braised cabbage and a honey mustard jus
• tarte tatin with rosemary and ginger and yogurt hangop
• seared tuna loin in a brick pastry crust with a miso mayonnaise served on sakura crest and marinated soy sauce
• stuffed portobello mushroom with an almond crumble served with asparagus and a breaded poached egg and mixed leaves salad
• fillet of beef in a honey mustard sauce with pommes fondant, yellow carrot cardamon scented puree
• trio of macaroons: pistachio, lime and ginger, white chocolate and vanilla olive oil ganache
• carpaccio of sea scallops, truffle shavings and roasted cauliflower with a herb vinaigrette
• lobster bisque with lemon grass
• fillet of venison with jerusalem artichoke purée, stuffed mushrooms and braised cabbage in a light jus
• toffee caramel parfait